ToxiGard 120’s Capsule
- ToxiGard is an Ayurvedic formulation that controls liver inflammation and prevents liver damage.
- It promotes bile flow and protects the liver parenchyma tissue in viral hepatitis and other conditions involving hepatic enlargement.
- It helps in correcting impaired levels of enzymes and improves liver metabolism.
- It protects the liver from infection and encourages normal functioning of the liver.
- It helps treat symptoms of Jaundice and Hepatitis.
- It is known to improve kidney health as well.
ToxiGard Capsule is a clinically proven hepatoprotective plant-based formulation developed by Dalmia Centre for Research and Development (DCRD). It contains the goodness of neem (Azadirachta indica) which contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that fights oxidative stress, treats liver cirrhosis and promotes liver and kidney health. Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) is used for the treatment of fever, inflammation of spleen and liver, fever and skin diseases. This herb possesses bioactive compounds and can also help in soothing the digestive tract. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) has antioxidant and analgesic properties which helps with rejuvenation and detoxification. It also treats bacterial infections.
Directions for Use
5 capsules in a day after food (2-1-2) or as directed by the physician.