Lung-KR Capsules (12×10’s)
- Dalmia Lung-KR Capsule is a plant based remedy for improving respiratory health.
- It is useful in treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) common among smokers.
- It aids in improving the functioning of lungs.
- It helps to soothe the airways that get irritated by the pollutants.
- It works by easing the chest and improves respiratory congestion.
- It prevents and reduces pollution damage to the lungs.
Dalmia’s Lung -KR Capsules is an Ayurvedic medicine for fighting air pollution and promoting respiratory health. It has been developed and backed up with continuous R&D efforts by Dalmia Centre for Research and Development (DCRD) with the aim of addressing the ever rising pollution levels. The inhaling of pollutants that includes smoke, fumes, harmful chemicals and dust etc. are contributing factors for many individuals to develop lung diseases and other respiratory problems. The use of herbal extracts present in Lung -KR helps our lungs to withstand the effects of air pollution and remain unharmed.
Directions for Use
One capsule thrice a day for the first 3 days, one capsule twice a day for the next two days and then one capsule daily for the next 25 days. Follow this pattern for 6 months or as directed by the physician.